At Homestead Campground we try to keep it simple:
1) Quiet Time is 10PM till 8:00AM
2) Maximum 2 dogs per site (including visitors). All dogs must be vaccinated, licensed, properly cleaned up after and maintained on a 6' leash.
3) Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at the playground. Please do not leave them unattended.
4) All children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult at the pool. Adult Supervision is required! There are no Lifeguards on duty.
5) All fires must be contained in the fire rings provided and extinguished. There is no use of wood allowed from states outside of PA, per state law. We do have firewood for sale at the office, if needed.
6) Alcohol is only permitted on your site. State Laws apply.
7) No smoking is permitted in the public use buildings.
8) There is ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS PERMITTED OF ANY KIND!!!
9) No motorized vehicles (motorcycles, atv's, scooters, golf carts, etc.) are permitted unless approved by management.
Any updates to our rules will be available in the office.
Violations can result in the removal of any camper without refund.
Dumpsters are located behind the office and near bath house #2.
Please enjoy your stay and be responsible for your family, campsite and enviroment!